One Day Later Radio - Last Wave

Last Wave is a tribute mix by One Day Later Radio to post punk and disco influenced rock. Download it HERE.

Brian Brain - Jive Jive
The Dance - Do Dada
E.S.G. - DANCE!
James White & The Blacks - Contort Yourself
Flying Lizards - Move On Up
Bush Tetras - Too Many Creeps
Maximum Joy - Stretch
The Slits - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Manicured Noise - Faith
Delta 5 - Mind Your Own Business
Konk - Elephant
Material - Discourse
Was (Not Was) - Wheel Me Out
A Certain Ratio - Shack Up
Talking Drums - Courage
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Wake Up And Make Love With Me
Simple Minds - Theme For Great Cities
Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice
Los Microwaves - T.V. In My Eye
Sexual Harrassment - If I Gave You a Party
Shriekback - My Spine Is The Bassline
The Dance - Tumble To The Power
Vortex Ost - Black Box Disco
Material - Ciguri
The Police - Voices Inside My Head
Material - Reduction