Rhythm & Bass by Pho for Aritzia

"My band Bonjay gets asked to make mixtapes from time to time, but they're usually high-concept and based around a specific scene or a style. So when Aritzia asked to make this mix under my DJ guise, I jumped at the opportunity to run through the broader assortment of genres you might hear me play at a night out in Toronto. I start the mix by airing out the R&B-tinged sounds of a fresh crop of female vocalists, then move into the bass-heavy house music that runs better dancefloors these days. Towards the end the mix moves through some songs that take dubstep to unconventional places, and it closes out with some classics." Download it HERE.

Metronomy - Everything Goes My Way
New Look - Janet
Glasser - Treasury of We (Delorean remix)
SBTRKT feat. Roses Gabor - Pharaohs
Disclosure - My Intention Is War
Bosstone - Call Me Up
Azari & III - Manic
Pierre’s Pfantasy Club - Mystery Girl (Seiji Bassrub)
Hardhouse Banton - Miss You
Zed Bias - Neighbourhood
Mosca - Done Me Wrong
MJ Cole - Nothing But Trouble (Wideboys remix)
Mark Ronson & The Business Intl feat. MNDR, Pharrell & Wiley - Record Collection 2012 (LOGO remix)
Stush - Get Down
Poirier - Enemies (Sticky remix)
Bonjay - Shotta
Adele - Someone Like You (The Neon Lights remix)
XI - Vampires
Girl Unit - Showstoppa
Joker - Do It
Ginuwine - Pony
The Gossip - Are You That Somebody