White Light 73- Bamboozle (Soul Clap)

"The selection process started for this mix while I was on my honeymoon. my wife and I got into really airy beautiful listening music and started a playlist to make a mix together. The mix never really happened, but the selection was the perfect beginning to my new year’s day mix. it’s kind of cliche at this point, but after a night of raving, who doesn’t want to go back to a homie’s house and get deep, especially after the craziness of the biggest party night of the year. lot’s of djs talk about it, but for our fam it’s a way of life and this selection is another glimpse into how we do it when we’re just hanging. This isn’t really a mix for sunny beaches, it’s a mix for a cold, snowy, cozy afterparty with your friends. Oh yeah and it’s dedicated to my wife, Bambi." Download it HERE.























Greg Paulus & John Camp – Remo
Goapele – Closer
Bruce Springsteen – Steets Of Philadephia
Inc. – Milionairess
Jessie Boykins III – B4 The Night Is Thru
Night Plane – Foreign Affairs
Houses – Soak It Up
Tallest Man On Earth – Love Is All (Small Bear Edit)
Poolside – Harvest Moon
Nick Monaco – My Baby’s Back (Can’t Wait)
Herbert – Going Around
Baby Prince & Navid Izadi – Missing You
Deep88 ft. The Huge – Sing It Back
Slow Hands & Tanner Ross – All The Same (Reggae Version)
Talk Talk – New Grass